LRT Blog



Have you experience a time when we plan something and you thought that it would have a good outcome, and then when it happens it just fails. That’s me every morning, I always say to myself that I would sleep early so that I could also wake up early and be productive. But NO, it ends up in the opposite direction, I usually can’t sleep even if I try to and my body clock is used to getting up at 8 – 9 which leaves me no time to prepare for school. What’s worse is when you already woke up late and then it’s difficult to find a public transportation. Normally I would get to UST by riding FX in SM North Edsa for the price of 25 Php. My overall travel time is usually 1 hour and 30 – 40 minutes. But then I found out that I can make the travel time shorter and I can save 5 Php. By riding the lrt, my travel time would be deducted by 30 minutes, plus I don’t have to worry because the travel time to my destination is fixed. Meaning that no matter what time I get there, its already 99% sure that I would be in Bambang station in 20 mins. One thing I liked LRT 1 is that they have this mini X-ray for bags and luggage. Though it may sound the best option between LRT and FX, it has its downside. The time of arrival between trains is inconsistent and because of this people would try to force their way in even if its already full. They would rather be hassled than be late. One more thing is that the train itself is too narrow compared to LRT 2, so if the air condition in those trains are not cold enough for the people inside, its TOO HOT. Considering the fact that people in the LRT are already like sardines in a can, I won’t be wondering why you would all be sweating. But there are lucky days, especially weekends where people riding the LRT are less than usual. Ironic isn’t it, its convenient and yet there’s a price, you come in fresh, you come out oily and sweaty. But as I have said, we Filipinos would rather sacrifice rather than be late.



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub