SM North Edsa Cinema




SM North has been the ideal mall for me since it’s the mall I have grown quite fond of. It’s a one stop shop, so whenever we go there, we do lots of things from doing groceries, dining at a restaurant, shopping clothes and sometimes we watch at their cinemas. I can say that the cinemas in SM North Edsa are really big, and through time they have expanded and added new cinemas to accommodate the demand of customers. Though as they expanded their cinemas, their prices also changed, the price I remember in 2014 was 190-200, but recently it has changed to 260-290. I think that their way of order-taking has a room for improvement. It is because there often are long lines whenever there are brand new movies in stall. Instead of people waiting in long lines to get their tickets, there should be more ticket counters so that this problem could be avoided. However, I agree with the way they segregated the lines to lessen the trouble and make it more organized by putting up a senior citizen express lane and another one for those eplus members. It saved a lot of trouble and gave most of the customers convenience. Their snacks are also a problem for me, I think that their snacks are way too overpriced. But aside from this, the entirity of the other facilities in the cinema are fine for me. Their seats are proportioned and comfortable enough to make up a memorable movie experience.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

Karaoke Hub