Fitness First

My mother and I have always wanted to try to go to gym and exercise. My mom always say to ourselves that we can do fitness activities at home and spend any more money, but I know that we can’t since I am busy in school and my mom is always tired from work. So one day we went at 4th floor of The Block, SM North Edsa because my sister had an appointment to the dentist. As we were waiting for my sister to finish, I noticed that Fitness First was just beside the dental clinic. I told my mom that it looks like their equipments looks great. After my sister got her teeth cleaned, I can see in my mom’s eyes that she also want to look around inside. So she asked me if I wanted to inquire and I said sure! So we went inside and have a look at the place. I can say that all of their facilities were really great. So to make it short, I subscribed to a one year membership. It was my first time to have a membership on  a gym so I really didn’t know if it was just Fitness First who had these equipments and facilities you can access or it just how a gym should be. This branch got me amazed, other than the number of equipments you can use, there’s a separate room where it’s got  the theme of a cinema but instead of relaxing chairs you got threadmill. It’s kinda cool since it kinda distracts you from being tired, because you are watching a movie,you don’t realize how long have you been running in the equipment. They also have another room for dancing, zumba etc. The lockers were also great, it is very convenient for us. They have a sensor and to open and lock, all you need to do is swipe your membership card to the sensor. My favorite part about the gym is the area where members can relax after a tiring routine. There, you can have coffee and tea as much as you like. There were also comfortable seats and based on what i remember there were like 4 computers you can use to browse the internet. Since the gym is very big, there were lots of equipments you can use so that you don’t have to wait for someone using the machine just to get that part of your body worked out. My membership ended last January of 2016. I can say that I enjoyed my membership there though I wasn’t able to visit the gym on a regular basis since I am still a student. If only gyms like these weren’t expensive, iI’d say that I’d be going here every now and then

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub