FRENCH BAKER




If you would be given the chance to buy delicious pastries for half a price, would you miss the chance? Most of us would say no, I mean who wouldn’t want to get the best value for their money. So last night, my family decided to go to SM North Edsa to do groceries,ate and shop for a while. To be honest, we spend overboard our estimated expenditures for that day. My mother said that we should go home, because if we stayed there for a little longer,it would cost us more! We were already by the exit, until we passed by “The French Baker”. There was this line outside the shop, at first I didn’t know what was going on. Then I remembered that they have this promo every 30 mins before the mall closes. They sell all their pastries at half of its original price. After a couple of seconds, we found ourselves in the line. Even though we already said that we would go home, we were attracted to the promo that you can buy all of their breads at 50%. I was already looking at the breads that I will be getting. The store has this policy wherein only two people from the line would be allowed inside until they are finished with buying. So for short, there was a thrill since we were at the back of the line. Every time somebody gets in to grab pastries, my mom and I would cross our fingers, hoping that they will not get the pizzas, cake, beef empanadas, and etc. Finally! It was already our turn to grab whatever we want. Then we got in line and guessed the price we would be paying. To our surprise, we only paid 350Php+. I can say that the waiting time and effort were SULIT!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub