Tastebuds Fly High





All my life, I’ve never consider to eat wings for any meals, because back then I thought wings were just a waste of money. Seriously what could you possibly eat in wings? There’s barely any meat in it and it’s just plain skin and bones. But finally my perception in wings have changed. Last week, me and my family ate at Buffalo’s Wings and Things. At first i was kind of hesistant to dine there cause it thought  that the price would be too much for what its worth. I am a quantity over quality type of guy when it comes to food. Of course, the taste would really matter and I am very picky in terms of that. But satisfaction for me always depends on whether or not, I become full on a meal. That was why I was hesitant on trying to dine in this restaurant. However, I was proven wrong the minute I saw their menu. There was this promo that took may attention. It’s called “All-Day Grandslam Everyday” which was good for 4. For a price of 699, the promo includes 1 pound Champion Buffalo Wings, 2 baskets of No Bones Fun Chicken Tenders, 4 Ny Dirty Rice, and you can choose you sides between Bacon and Cheese Fries and Chick’n Quesadilla. We then decided to eat here since we all agreed that payment would be satisfactory. We immediately got a seat and we ordered the promo we wanted. We were asked what flavor our wings and chicken tenders would taste. They explained the different flavors we would choose from. Then we waited for like 30 minutes, my mom and sister were already complaining about how slow their service was. But since the promo got me interested in tasting those wings, I just said that “at least you know they are making it fresh”. So our order came and I was surprised by the amount of food at the table there were 4 flavors of chicken you can taste, and I can say that all of them tasted great. Then the good thing there is everytime you finish a basket they would ask you if its okay for them to get the empty basket so that you’ll have space. There were like 4 pieces of chicken left and we were already full. I can say that the value here is low price and getting what I want from what i give.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub