GLOBE POSTPAID SERVICES





I am the type of person who doesn’t always text a lot of people. There are only a few people who I contact through texting and calling. So for me I never considered of having a postpaid plan. One time my family went to Globe at SM Annex to inquire about Globe Tattoo. Then suddenly a saleslady approached us, informing us about a limited time offer of their postpaid promo. To be honest, I forgot what the promo was called but I just called it plan 399. We computed and compared the overall money I was spending every month to the plan that was being offerred, turns out I would be saving 200 Php if I availed the postpaid plan. It gave me access too unlimited texts to Globe/TM and unlimited calls to Globe/TM for one month. I can also access mobile data and text or call other networks, but the thing is you would be charged extra for exceeding the limitations on your plan. For me, even if I have availed the promo, it still doesn’t guarantee that I would not spend anymore by loading again when I exceed the limits. Because of this, I have realized that this was an effective tactive of Globe. They offer deals like this and make it look appealing to the customers by making it seem that you would be saving a lot by availing it, but in reality, they aim for the opposite thing. 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub