Birthday Treat

       

           Admit it or not, all of us are looking forward to the special day where we feel loved, special, that feeling where everyone remembers you, the day you were born. So after seventeen years of existence, the day has come for my age to enter the “legal age”. Weeks before my big day, I was already thinking of what I should tell my parents to get me or how we should celebrate it. Finally, the day has come, but then I had to face the reality that I still have some responsibilities as a student, it’s Wednesday! So I had to wake up early (which is not one of my proud skills), and take a cold bath. It’s kind of irritating but I am still thankful to God that he gave me again the chance to experience a good life, another year to mold myself by the challenges around me, and another year to acquire new skills and knowledge. I just left the house and walked some distance to get to the tricycle terminal and then BOOM, no tricycle was there to take me to another terminal. I had to wait for 20 minutes, and at that moment I already knew I was going to be late.
          Fast forward! Classes were already attended and it’s time for me to celebrate my birthday. In that point I already knew how to celebrate it. And what better ways to celebrate it than eat at a restaurant serving my favorite dish. I asked my parents to treat me to this ramen restaurant called Ippudo. The ambiance was great, it had a relaxing feeling and the employees were very accommodating and they were always smiling. But other than that the food was spectacular. I ordered Akamaru Chashu, and it was reaaly living up to its reputation as No.1 ramen in the country. I was also surprised by their services, any request to the waiter would be processed right away. I ordered some extra rice and it came before I even noticed it, I asked for some utensils and in a glimpse it was already there. It gave me more reason to understand the price of what we were experiencing. The day ended with me still overwhelmed by the experience of Ippudo. If only I were given unlimited resources, I would do anything to eat there as much as possible. But kidding aside, it was really a good experience for us, and all costs and efforts were nonetheless worth it.



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub