Golden Potatoes













After school whenever I only have some spare change with me and I'm still hungry, I usually go to this small food stall in Dapitan. The reason I knew about this food stall is because my friend was carrying a cup full of this crispy fried balls. At first I thought that he just bought some chicken nuggets since they do look alike. So the following day he said that he would again buy some "Spuds", that's when i was introduced to this indulging bite-sized snack. The first time I bought, I was confused at what to buy. The stall offered many fried snacks such as Spuds (potato balls with fillings), Mojos, Wicked Oreos, and other more. So after a couple of days, I just realized that I was going to that stall every day! You may be thinking that these little potato balls is just any other potato snack, but don't let these precious little bombs fool you. These little balls of fluffy potato  has been on my comfort food list ever since I got to try them. With just 6 php per piece, I get to try various potato balls filled with either mozzarella cheese, with bacon, with ground beef, or with hotdog. It would also come with a sauce, either ketchup or mayo, or a thousand island mix. This is a perfect merienda for me since it is both satisfying and worth it at a modest price. Although there were times when other variants of spuds are already out of stock, and the cooking process is done by small batches since he is only using one frying pan, which sometimes results to having customers wait. But overall i think that its worth the wait









Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub