"The Greasier the Better..."




If you have been reading some blogs of mine, you may have notice that I really love food. Steaks, ramen, pizza, dumplings, burgers etc. you name it and Im sure I always have a space for them in my belly. I have always been a fan of burgers (fan of lots actually). Whether it is burger steaks or hamburger sandwiches, I am all down for it. For burger steak, I always go for Jollibee. But with hamburgers, nothing beats Zarks so far. It may not be as affordable as the hamburgers in Jollibee or other fast food chains, but it is certainly worth the price. Aside from its massive size, it comes with a good deal since there would be fries and iced tea on the side if there would be an additional 35 php. And also, with the huge patty that it has, the juices and flavors are just bursting inside your mouth once you bite into it. Whenever me and my girlfriend are celebrating our monthsary or other special occasion, Zarks is one of the places we usually go to.  I also take my family out to eat there whenever we go to the mall for grocery. We usually eat at the SM North branch in the Block, which always has a long line. This is the only problem that I see in Zarks SM North. Since their space is quite small, it is not able to accommodate the number of their customers sometimes. Even if there are tables outside of the restaurant, some people are still left to be standing in line for a long time. This causes some to leave due to the long time of waiting for a seat, and I am one of those people at times. But aside from this concern, it still wouldn’t make me stop going back to this restaurant whenever I have cravings for meat, which is always. 


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub