Keon Salon





One of the problems I face every other month is my hair. You see, my hair is hard to fix because of its dry texture and wavy flow. When it may hair gets too long it’s kind of irritating because it makes me sweat all the time plus it looks ridiculous sometimes. One of the reasons why I can’t maintain a good haircut is because our house is far from anywhere where haircut services are provided. There’s this salon in Congressional Ave. that I always go to. Its name is Keon salon. I always go here because of the service they provide. They provide free wifi to keep customers in line busy. Before your hair gets processed, they will asked you to get shampooed. Aside from the styles of cuts that they do, the staff and people there are very welcoming to their customers. It makes the ambiance of the place very comfortable and relaxing. It makes the whole experience much more special than just a simple trip to the barbershop.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub