Kenny Rogers!





Yesterday, we were able to dine in Kenny Roger’s again, after quite a long time, because of my mother’s 50th birthday celebration. I have always enjoyed dining in here ever since I was a kid, seeing the varieties of food and side dishes just fascinates me. It's funny that I used to think that Kenny Rogers was one of the fanciest restaurants in the country. Nonetheless, the food they offered was really delicious. We ordered a whole roasted chicken and it comes with 4 cups of rice, 4 side dishes, 4 muffins and a pitcher of iced tea. Before we entered Kenny Rogers, I already had in mind what to order, so I asked my mom to add a meal of Burger Steak with 1 side dish. For the 4 side dishes that comes with the roasted chicken, we chose the potato salad, tropical fruit salad, corn and carrots, buttered vegetables. To our expectations, the food tasted great. It was also a nice thing that they have many combo meal promos, really perfect for family meals and feasts. Everything was very organized in terms of placing orders and the serving time was very short as well, despite having the whole restaurant packed with customers. Even though we went to the restaurant at almost 11, the staff were still smiling whenever we requested something. Aside from their famous roasted chicken, it was no wonder that people keep coming back because of their good service.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Angkong DImsum House

SM North Edsa Cinema

Karaoke Hub